|DC/Marvel: Age of Infinite Heroes|
A clone of Superboy, Match was created to be a tool of The Agenda. He has teamed up with the organization a number of times to get at Superboy. When his genetics began to destabilize, he returned to The Agenda for help and ended up working for them full-time. He attempted to betray them to join with Lex Luthor, but Divine turned him in. In the end, he is now fully brain washed and wholly loyal to The Agenda.
Created by the Agenda - a secret organization specializing in creating clone armies - Match was created and programmed with great tactical knowledge. The genetic clone of Superboy, he was also programmed to be superior to his 'brother'. He worked for the AGENDA until its downfall, vanishing for a time only to surface during the Joker's Last Laugh event as one of the Jokerized villains. He attempted to bother Young Justice but failed and has not been seen since, presumably cured of the Jokerization along with the other villains.
- 2013-03-20 - Family Affairs: Who You Calling Kid? - Superboy faces himself in battle only to realize that his secrets have been stripped away. (DG: 2013-03-20 - Super Family Fight in NYC)
- 2013-03-21 - Family Affairs: Karen, Are You Alright? - Posing as Power Girl, Divine tries to get a DNA sample from Superman. What is learned from this? Ohhhh, Ikea! (DP: 2013-03-22 - Above the Daily Planet)
- 2013-03-22 - Family Affairs: Double Take - Falling into a trap to save Superboy, Superboy ends up saving them.
- 2013-03-18 - Cutscene: Family Affairs - It Is Your Duty - Match suffers the consequences of his actions.
- 2013-03-28 - Family Affairs: Red Room - To make up for his previous failures, Match has to fetch the Red Room from Titans Tower.
- 2013-04-18 - Family Affairs: Lex meets his Match - Match asks Lex questions and gets more answers than he bargained for ... as a potential protege?
- 2013-04-23 - Family Affairs: Endgame? - Heroes band together to save Asia and stop a cosmic cube, and realize they bargained for far more than they ever wanted.