|DC/Marvel: Age of Infinite Heroes|
Nanny is a former cybertech researcher, who learned of her employers anti-mutant agenda. She ended up in one of her own suits and escaped, but it warped her mind. Now she is trying to save mutant children but getting rid of the parents and taking the newly orphaned children under her own wing.
- Kidnapped Kitty in North Salem with Orphan-Maker, and take her to London, England.
- Introduce Kitty to Sue and Luke, siblings that they killed the parents of in London.
- They are defeated by the X-Men, Pete Wisdom and specially Kitty herself.
- They are currently under the care and control of the scientists of Muir Island.
Log(s) happened before the revamp and may not apply in full:
- 2010-07-22 - They Have Issues: Kitty is Kidnapee! - Much to Kitty's surprise, she is going to become a soldier and has to be saved from herself! She isn't going willingly though, and things quickly get out of hand.
- 2010-07-23 - They Have Issues: Kitty Rages and Pete Scrambles - Arriving in England, Kitty is ready to rage against the injustice and underlying fear. Pete on the other hand is scrambling to find her and suddenly two other missing children.
- 2010-07-24 - They Have Issues: Nanny No More - Finally the investigation is completed, and the X-Men and Pete Wisdom team up to save Kitty! At least, until she teaches others that phasing through electronics is bad.