|DC/Marvel: Age of Infinite Heroes|
Robert Kelly is currently the New York Senate seat. He has a very strong anti-mutant position and a leader in the Friends of Humanity. He tries to push the Mutant Registration Act, and runs his platform on it.
- Becomes a Councilman of New York.
- Runs for New York Senator seat and is elected on an anti-mutant platform.
- Becomes closely tied to Friends of Humanity.
- Kelly becomes leader of the FoH after Grayson's assassination.
- Kelly runs for Senator again on the Mutant Registration Act platform and is elected.
- The Brotherhood of Mutants attempt to assassinate Kelly, but the X-Men save his life.
Log(s) happened before the revamp and may not apply in full:
- (TV: 2012-06-11 - The Aftermath)
- (TV: 2012-08-27 - Candidates, Shmanidates)
- (TV: 2012-08-31 - Kelly/Osborne: For Humanity)
- 2012-09-03 - Cutscene: Prime Anti-Mutant - Gyrich That Stole... - Subterfuge within subterfuge, the betrayals stack one-by-one.
- (2012-09-13 - Cutscene: New World Order - Humans First)
- (TV: 2012-11-02 - Tony Stark and the Deep End)
- 2012-11-29 - Prime Anti-Mutant: Blind Angel - The X-Men go to Senator Kelly as Avenging Angels, trying to show him the depths of darkness of which he has allied himself with to pluck him from them. If he cannot be made to see reason, then they must ask themselves if they will have the darkness take them underfoot; they find that they are not the only machinations at work in the depths of the twisted sea.
- 2012-11-30 - Cutscene: Invader Skrull - The Never End - S.H.I.E.L.D. shows up to claim the Skrull and to leave a notice with Senator Kelly, before they move on to more important things - securing Earth from invasion.
- 2013-01-08 - New World Order: Why Are We Doing This Again? - The X-Men and Generation X are on the alert at a Kelly/Osborn rally for trouble, and boy do they get some and more! (TV: 2013-01-08 - Assassination Attempt)
- (TV: 2013-01-13 - Presidential Debate)
- (TV: 2013-01-20 - Indecision 20**: The Mexican Standoff to 1600 (7PM EST))
- (TV: 2013-01-20 - Indecision 20**: The Mexican Standoff to 1600 (7PM CST))
- (TV: 2013-01-20 - Indecision 20**: The Mexican Standoff to 1600 (7PM PST))
- (TV: 2013-01-20 - Metropolis News - Election 20**)
- 2014-02-07 - Mission: Intergang: Hammer at the Hellfire Club - Justine Hammer has a speech to give, and she throws a party at the infamous Hellfire Club to do it.