This plot happened before the revamp and may not apply in full.
Stark Industries is not just becoming Stark International, but it is leaving the military development behind. A whole new Stark Tech is going to flood the market, and in the end, Tony Stark's life is going to change dramatically. What will become of Stark Industries? What about Tony Stark himself and Iron Man? Who will end up in charge? The world is opening to new developments, and the unveiled surprises will show new villains and shocking developments!
Logs & Articles
- (DG: 2010-09-24 - Stark Industries Expands Medical Division)
- (MTV: 2010-10-03 - Stark Military Missiles Stolen in China)
- (MTV: 2010-10-04 - Cold War Threatens to Global War)
- (MTV: 2010-10-04 - Tony Stark Dead?!)
- 2010-10-08 - To Stark International: Heart Failure and Comrades - After fighting the Mandarin, Iron Man is in danger! The Avengers come to the rescue, and stop the Mandarin's evil plans. The cost? An Iron Man suit and revealing Tony Stark's heart condition to the world. (MTV: 2010-10-09 - Tony Stark Alive but Dying!)
- 2010-10-09 - To Stark International: Pete Does Intervention & Motivation Awakens - Showing up for a visit, Pete intervenes with Tony about his drinking and challenges him to fix his own bloody problems instead of whining! Then a call for help comes in, and Tony is shocked, but motivation awakens. (MTV: 2010-10-10 - FBI Headquarters Attacked by Terrorist)
- 2010-10-09 - To Stark International: New Hope - Tony arrives with Pete and Iron Man to the aid of Dr. Hansen. The Extremis virus becomes a new hope for Tony.
- 2010-10-10 - To Stark International: Extermis Saves Too - After being defeated by Mallen, Maya saves Iron Man's life by injecting him with the Extermis serum.
- (MTV: 2010-10-10 - Did Iron Man Cross the Line?)
- (MTV: 2010-10-14 - Tony's Heart Surgery)
- (MTV: 2010-10-16 - Press Conference: Tony Stark)
- (DG: 2010-10-21 - Stark Industries Cuts Government Contracts)
- (DG: 2010-10-29 - Stark Industries to Stark International)